Church is a community of people who follow Jesus and that makes it much more than just coming together on one day of the week! Gathering together on a Sunday is still very important to us at Revive Church. We love to gather in one place to celebrate, be inspired by God and His word, and encounter the living God. We like our Sunday gatherings to be a place that you can come and get a glimpse of what Faith in Jesus is like.
WHAT TO EXPECT.
PLAN YOUR VISIT.
We want coming to church to be awesome.
From parking up when you arrive to saying goodbye when you leave – we want to make coming to Revive Church a place to celebrate, gather as a community and encounter God. This handy little guide will help you plan your visit.
- Our building is OLD…..but the environment is NEW. Because its old; we do not have a car park. Parking can be found on the surrounding roads (High Street, Meal Street) but also the main Market Street carpark which is just a short walk away from the church building
- Our Host Team will greet you on the approach and at the door. They’ll say hello and let you know some of the key things you need to know and make you feel at home. If you have any accessibility needs (hearing, sight, sensory) please let us know so we can try and cater for those as best we can.
- Grab a seat – wherever you like.
- We like to celebrate and we often do that with the band singing as its a great way for everyone to join in. At the moment we can’t encourage you to sing due to the current restrictions.
- The message is normally between 25-30 minutes of practical teaching from the bible to help you in your day to day life. We have a team of speakers who carefully seek God on what he is wanting to say. This is how we can get to KNOW GOD and understand how much he loves us.
- After the service – we provide unfortunately due to the restrictions cannot offer you refreshments. refreshments.
Each weekend at Revive Church you’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with exciting, contemporary worship music and a practical, relevant message. Children of all ages are well-cared for in a loving, caring and fun-filled Revive Kids programme.
If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you! You won’t be asked to stand up, or ask you to give money! We know that many people want to check out the church and that’s fine with us! Come as you are, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you.
You’ll find everything from casual clothes to business attire at our weekend services. Come in what is comfortable for you, because Revive Church is not about what you look like or what you wear.
At Revive Church your children are a top priority. Unfortunately due to the restrictions we are not offering our Kids Church programmes. Children are able to attend and sit with their parents for the service. We have a specific kids story and kids song to help engage them and hope to be able to start up our kids programmes soon.